Friday, May 18, 2018

Married Assassin release

As little girls, most of us dreamt of a person that would take us away from the pain and sorrow that life bestowed upon us. Where the phrase “I love you” is passionate, sincere, and held meaning. Where a hug can fix all of the problems that we had during the day and the time they were gone; the perfect Knight to save and protect us. More times than not, we don’t find our Knight in shining armor, instead we find a boy playing a man in chromed out Jordan’s with no promise of a future. I’m an exception, I found my Knight that rescued me from the pits of hell. I had to deal with my own demons, grow out of being a girl, and into a woman to attract a man like him. In order for you to understand the plight of my struggle, you have to spend some time in my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment